RFS Tradings Pink Salt Bricks 8″ x 4″ x 2″ – Pack 25


L:8″ x W:4″ x H:2″137.5 lbsNatural RFS Tradings Pink Salt

Shipping and Returns
We provide fastest shipping, usually we take 1 day for preparations for bulk orders otherwise same day we ship. For returns and replacements we are open always. Just send us pictures, if you receive damaged or wrong item. Our legendary support team will assist you and investigate your claim in a 24 hours. We do entertain all returns and replacements if it happens in 15 days of delivery. You need to follow carrier’s instructions for damaged claim:
Retain the damaged product, the original carton, and all packaging material.
UPS or USPS may require a physical inspection of the shipment to process the claim.

This is a RFS Tradings Salt Bricks pack that contains 25 bricks. We crafted all these salt bricks from pure Natural RFS Tradings pink salt. The purpose behind making this pack is to give ease for customers to use it for smart, creative yet healthy home improvements. RFS Tradings Salt Bricks in this package come in the same size and with sharp corners. Their amazing color will mesmerize you.

RFS Tradings Salt Bricks make an anti-bacterial environment. This all happens due to their property of absorbing moisture from the surroundings. So the salt bricks help in preventing disease-causing bacteria to grow in the air. As we know RFS Tradings salt generates negative ions. Because RFS Tradings Salt Bricks are one of its products that is why they purify the air by emitting negative ions. RFS Tradings Salt is well known due to its ability to cure Asthma. RFS Tradings Salt Bricks support the ventilation system. This is the reason that we say RFS Tradings Salt Bricks develop a healthy environment. These bricks contain 98% sodium chloride and the rest 2 % are significant minerals.

To Relax and draw out toxins from the body, The use of RFS Tradings Salt Bricks in the room is the best practice. This is the only reason Salt Saunas use them for body relaxation and detoxification. Where these also give a better breathing experience. Speleotherapy is one of the cheapest and best salt therapy. RFS Tradings Salt Bricks are good for such Salt Therapy even at home. This therapy will improve the Respiratory system and kill the unwanted particles present in the respiratory tract. Salt Therapy is also an elective treatment for skin-related issues.

This is a very economical pack to make your own salt therapy room even at home or work setup. You just need to purchase this pack and Salt Adhesive to glue these bricks and have your own therapeutic space. This is the ideal pack for smaller Salt Wall or for other uses like Dry-Age meat with RFS Tradings Salt Bricks.

In this pack, each RFS Tradings Salt Brick has 8 inches of length, 4 inches of width, and 2 inches of Thickness. Each salt brick weighs 5.5 pounds. But the total weight of this pack is 137.5 pounds. Although this is the heavier item we provide a FREE SHIPPING service for this pack. It is just because to give an ease to our customers.



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “RFS Tradings Pink Salt Bricks 8″ x 4″ x 2″ – Pack 25”
Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top